skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
You know you are in a small town when...
...this is the airport, in its entirety. And it is still a 20 minute drive from the house. ha ha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?
TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(67)
►
July
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
September
(19)
►
October
(14)
►
November
(5)
▼
December
(5)
Shasta's Corner: Session Eight
Shasta's Corner: Session Nine
You know you are in a small town when...
The BIG Chill
Happy Trails...
►
2009
(43)
►
January
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
May
(6)
About Me
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment