skip to main | skip to sidebar
fleischmannandme

Friday, November 21, 2008

Homer, Redux.

Matt and I went to Homer to celebrate our 6th anniversary of our first date last weekend! Here are some pictures...the first is of a lone bald eagle surveying the bay.
Here's Matt and I right before going out for our anniversary dinner.
The view from the hot tub! Nice!
A lonely boat out to sea..

View from the cabins. Magnificent!We are heading to Michigan for a week. When I get back I will post more pictures. Happy Turkey Day!
Posted by fleischmannandme at 2:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?

TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • You Betcha! Halloween 2008
      • OBAMA!!!!!! President Elect!!!!!!!
      • Matt's Words
      • Did I tell you about the dog mushing?
      • Homer, Redux.
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  January (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

My photo
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile