skip to main | skip to sidebar
fleischmannandme

Monday, November 10, 2008

You Betcha! Halloween 2008

Halloween in Seattle was fantastic. it was very cathartic dressing as Sarah Palin- as many of you know, I have a slight problem with the woman. Here's Sarah practicing her aim for Barack Obamoose...I know, we are sick people.
This is when you know you are back in one of the more liberal cities in America. We showed up at the party and a fair share of the party goers were dressed as Republicans! ha! I love that being a Republican is considered a Halloween costume, not a reality, in Seattle.
Here's our crew- from the left: Bristol Palin (with child), Levi Johnston, an AIG clown, a lion tamer, Sarah Palin, and Barack Obamoose.A rare moment in the evening when Sarah and Barack decided to make nice for the camera. 

You Betcha! We had a great time!
Posted by fleischmannandme at 6:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?

TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • You Betcha! Halloween 2008
      • OBAMA!!!!!! President Elect!!!!!!!
      • Matt's Words
      • Did I tell you about the dog mushing?
      • Homer, Redux.
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  January (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

My photo
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile