skip to main | skip to sidebar
fleischmannandme

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headed to the Lower 48

Matt and I are heading to Seattle tomorrow for a little over a week. It'll be the first time we've set foot in the Lower 48 in almost four months! We will be celebrating Halloween and Election Day. Scroll down from here to see some new blog posts- and of course, don't forget to check the updated Moose Watch!  When we get back, I will post pictures of us in our costumes and the trip to Seattle. In the meantime, I will leave you with this hopeful sign. It has appeared on this blog before, but is worth repeating. Here is a HUGE Obama sign I encountered right outside of Wasilla (Palin's town) a few months back. In case you haven't already guessed, the writers of this blog officially endorse Barack Obama for president. 
See you in a couple weeks! Go Obama!!!!!

Posted by fleischmannandme at 12:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?

TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Bear prints!
      • Jen's 35th (gulp!) Birthday
      • The Ice Palace
      • Ice Palace, cont.
      • The Best Birthday Present Ever
      • The Northern Lights!
      • Betsy's Last Long Ride
      • SNOW!
      • Shasta's Corner: Session Seven
      • Signs (that you are) in Alaska
      • Sunrise over the Kenai
      • Big Eagle in My Backyard!
      • Brrrrr......
      • Headed to the Lower 48
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  January (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

My photo
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile