skip to main | skip to sidebar
fleischmannandme

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Best Birthday Present Ever

On my birthday, we spent time hanging out in the hot springs and walking around the grounds...

Checking out the local, um ,art....
We even took a nice brisk winter hike!
And had a drink with this guy at the bar...
Alas, I actually did turn 35, as much as I wanted to fight it. Here it is, the birthday potrait! Shortly after this was taken, I received the best birthday present ever from Mother Nature...Northern Lights! Stay tuned!
Posted by fleischmannandme at 11:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?

TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Bear prints!
      • Jen's 35th (gulp!) Birthday
      • The Ice Palace
      • Ice Palace, cont.
      • The Best Birthday Present Ever
      • The Northern Lights!
      • Betsy's Last Long Ride
      • SNOW!
      • Shasta's Corner: Session Seven
      • Signs (that you are) in Alaska
      • Sunrise over the Kenai
      • Big Eagle in My Backyard!
      • Brrrrr......
      • Headed to the Lower 48
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  January (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

My photo
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile