It has been a long time since I have seen that....not since living in Michigan, anyway....
But don't worry. Matt and I are fully prepared. We have purchased BIG HUGE PUFFY jackets and warm winter hats. We decided we looked so tough in our jackets that we should form a gang. Henceforth, we will be referred to as "Puff Love". That is the gang sign I am flashing: "P" and "L" in sign language. Awwww yeeeeaaahhhh......
And Shasta, of course, is our mascot. She has a little bit different take on the winter- and our gang respects that. She has decided to blend in by trying to look like a moose.
Seriously, what do you think? I can hardly tell it is Shasta!!!
Puff Love - Represent!!!
But don't worry. Matt and I are fully prepared. We have purchased BIG HUGE PUFFY jackets and warm winter hats. We decided we looked so tough in our jackets that we should form a gang. Henceforth, we will be referred to as "Puff Love". That is the gang sign I am flashing: "P" and "L" in sign language. Awwww yeeeeaaahhhh......
And Shasta, of course, is our mascot. She has a little bit different take on the winter- and our gang respects that. She has decided to blend in by trying to look like a moose.
Seriously, what do you think? I can hardly tell it is Shasta!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment