skip to main | skip to sidebar
fleischmannandme

Monday, November 10, 2008

OBAMA!!!!!! President Elect!!!!!!!

Flying the American flag with pride and joy- for the first time in a long time.
Look at this crowd! Capitol Hill, Seattle at about midnight.
Maybe you can't tell from this photo, but this gentleman is holding up a cardboard Sarah Palin head. He invited people to punch...I couldn't resist! ;)
This one may be my favorite.The guy carrying this amazing poster was walking around silently amongst the crowd for hours. The expression on his face says it all.

Here we are, in the middle of it all and SO HAPPY!!!!!
Posted by fleischmannandme at 7:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MOOSE WATCH! ...in India?

TOTAL MOOSE: 38
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • You Betcha! Halloween 2008
      • OBAMA!!!!!! President Elect!!!!!!!
      • Matt's Words
      • Did I tell you about the dog mushing?
      • Homer, Redux.
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  January (13)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

My photo
fleischmannandme
Matt and Jen moved to Soldotna, Alaska on July 15th, 2008. Now we are on to India...Here's the story...
View my complete profile