Hey Jen and Matt! Welcome Home! If we lived there we'd run over a cake with hugs to welcome you! Did your dog travel with you? What's his/her name? Check out all that snow. Was wondering if that's the entrance to your new home. It's 90 degrees here, humid and no breeze (blah!) Could go for some of that cool, fresh Alaska air right about now. Hope your jobs go well for you both! LOve youguys! jlm22722
Jen, you are going to have an amazing adventure! I am so excited for you guys! Enjoy the heck out of it! I am also a new blogger, and update my blog whenever something interesting (at least to me) is on my mind. Here is a link. Check in often, too, ok? I wish you both the best!
How did Shasta and the Banjo do on the trip? You guys look great (event with Matts serious looking haircut). Good luck with starting the job and exploring the neighborhood (Kenai and beyond).
Hey, you guys look like you're right next to the heliport. With that, and the Kenai Municipal Airport right close by, it's probably like living in downtown Manhattan. Except maybe for the lack of buildings... and traffic... and maybe the occasional meandering herd of caribou (which is good, cause these guys always crowd the subway cars with those damn antlers). Gratz on the safe trip!
Jen, Congrats on your move. I love the name of the blog. Great show. I envy the adventure you're having. It's surely the kind of thing you and Matt will sit around and wax about when you're old and gray. In the meantime, gorge yourself on salmon and try to find a good bar like the Brick.
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)
6 comments:
Hey Jen and Matt!
Welcome Home!
If we lived there we'd run over a cake with hugs to welcome you! Did your dog travel with you? What's his/her name? Check out all that snow. Was wondering if that's the entrance to your new home. It's 90 degrees here, humid and no breeze (blah!) Could go for some of that cool, fresh Alaska air right about now. Hope your jobs go well for you both!
LOve youguys!
jlm22722
Jen, you are going to have an amazing adventure! I am so excited for you guys! Enjoy the heck out of it! I am also a new blogger, and update my blog whenever something interesting (at least to me) is on my mind. Here is a link. Check in often, too, ok? I wish you both the best!
Love,
Stacy
http://stacysbloggityblogblog.blogspot.com/
How did Shasta and the Banjo do on the trip? You guys look great (event with Matts serious looking haircut). Good luck with starting the job and exploring the neighborhood (Kenai and beyond).
love shane lila sophia tadhg
Love it.
Only wish we were there with you.
Love you guys.
NDNBFF
Hey, you guys look like you're right next to the heliport. With that, and the Kenai Municipal Airport right close by, it's probably like living in downtown Manhattan. Except maybe for the lack of buildings... and traffic...
and maybe the occasional meandering herd of caribou (which is good, cause these guys always crowd the subway cars with those damn antlers).
Gratz on the safe trip!
Jen,
Congrats on your move. I love the name of the blog. Great show. I envy the adventure you're having. It's surely the kind of thing you and Matt will sit around and wax about when you're old and gray. In the meantime, gorge yourself on salmon and try to find a good bar like the Brick.
Chris Knape
Post a Comment