Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome, family, friends, and random bored people surfing the net! I hope you find this blog, um...BLOGORIFIC! Yeah!!!
I am a few days behind already, so I will start with our drive up to Alaska and go from there. Later, after I get a hold of Panama pics, I will post those and we can take a trip back in time together....
I am still figuring out this whole BLOG scene, so we will see how it goes. 
Editor's Notes: 1) For those of you that are new to the BLOG world, keep in mind that each time you log onto the blog you will see the most current post. The rest of the posts can be viewed by scrolling down, and also posts are located in chronological order on the side of the screen. You can click on any post to see what I have written in the past. Clear as mud, yeah?
2) From time to time, Miss Shasta will be posting her views on life in Alaska. This was inspired by Aunt Susan and approved by Shasta, of course. Her posts are titled, "Shasta's Corner". I'll do my best to channel her dogspeak into human language. Because it is a loose translation at best, the font will be italicized
Enjoy!

No comments: