Miss Shasta is currently trying out life as a Southern Belle in Tennessee with her grandma, grandpa, auntie, and girl dog-in-law, Blair, a lovely Chocolate Lab. She will be enjoying her time there throughout our travels, thanks to the kindness of Matt's mom and dad. I hear she has already staked her claim in the household, sharing the wolf den with Blair and grandma and grandpa. Before we left, she was actually trying to ban Blair from the entire upstairs, but I think this has changed since Alpha Male and mom left the scene. There was some negotiating (still going on I am sure), but things seem to be working out.
Hopefully we will get plenty of updates and pass them along to you. It is going to be quite the challenge to spice up this blog without the perspective of lovely Shasta, but just know she is having a grand old time in Chattanooga!
No comments:
Post a Comment