Wow, I'm sooo jealous of you guys. I've not been able to get any camping in this summer at all -- I know, I feel real guilty about it but I'm blaming it on the weather. Who knew you'd get better weather in Alaska than Seattle? Anyway, I'm still hopeful. Dolly Varden Lake looks abosolutely amazing. It really made me want to come up for a visit and go camping up there. Maybe Blythe and I could make it next Spring or Summer, who knows. Looks like Shasta's having a good time as well . . . love her posts. Btw, I noticed a few other bloggers in Soldotna. You gotten to know any of 'em? I'm sure you probably have since the town's so small. Well, keep on havin fun. Blythe and I miss hangin out with you guys.
Well, I highly doubt we will be seeing any moose in India....so, stay tuned for some other kind of wildlife "watch". I will have to survey the scene there before deciding which animal to choose....so far I am thinking "Monkey Watch!". :)
1 comment:
Wow, I'm sooo jealous of you guys. I've not been able to get any camping in this summer at all -- I know, I feel real guilty about it but I'm blaming it on the weather. Who knew you'd get better weather in Alaska than Seattle? Anyway, I'm still hopeful. Dolly Varden Lake looks abosolutely amazing. It really made me want to come up for a visit and go camping up there. Maybe Blythe and I could make it next Spring or Summer, who knows. Looks like Shasta's having a good time as well . . . love her posts. Btw, I noticed a few other bloggers in Soldotna. You gotten to know any of 'em? I'm sure you probably have since the town's so small. Well, keep on havin fun. Blythe and I miss hangin out with you guys.
Post a Comment