Friday, September 12, 2008

Shasta's Corner: Session Six

Hi everybody! I know, I know- it has been a while since I blogged! Jen and Matt have had lots of visitors and so I have been getting all kinds of attention. I mean, we all know that their friends really came to see me....obviously. I mean, Pat caught me a salmon! Yum! Thanks Pat! And Dennis and Brooks brought me a steak all the way from Seattle! Awesome- thanks guys! Anyway, here are some pictures from a few of our adventures. This first one is of me watching Jann and Jen out on the lake on some big thing that apparently floats on the water. Humans are so nuts, especially Jen when she gets with Jann. I mean, seriously???
Here I am chilling at the campground. It is a pretty cool set-up: I just relax, and they do all the work. I love this Alaskan life!!!

After camping, we went to this cool cabin. Good thing, because it started raining. I mean, I can handle camping in the rain, I guess... but let's face it, I am domesticated. I like a roof over my head and heat, too!
While at the cabin, I met this dude named Toby. He was pretty cool...
and Jen let me have him over to the cabin, so we hung out a bit. I kinda felt a little big around him though, but he didn't seem to mind.Well, Jen just told me we are off on another adventure tomorrow. We are going to McCarthy and Valdez....have you guys ever heard of these places? Man, Jen and Matt can't stay still! I am just along for the ride! I guess we will be back in about a week, so I will see you then! Don't forget to scroll down to look at all the other pictures Jen posted today!
Bye everybody!

No comments: